Last Updated 20th of March, 2020
2. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and minors under the age of 18. The company does not collect intentionally personal information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information when using the company 's service, contact us using available communication channels and we will try to remove this information from our databases.
3. All personal information, entered voluntarily by the client registering on the site and creating a personal cabinet, is used exclusively by the company for communication with clients, for example, for processing customer transactions, maintaining customer accounts, responding to customer requests, but only if necessary. No information about you, including personal data, transactions and income information, is available to anyone other than you and authorized employees of the company, such as the financial department.
4. Your personal information can be used only by authorized employees of the company if necessary. It is possible to display the current deposit statistics, including the date and time of the deposit, the amount, the payment system and the investor's login. The investor's real name is never shown or displayed publicly.
5. Due to the fact that the company uses its website as the main source for presenting information to the public and for managing its advertising campaigns, we collect some basic information about visitors to the website through "cookies," such as the number and duration of visits to the website by Internet users, viewed by the visitor of the page, the IP address of the visitor's computer and the type of Internet browser of the visitor. This collection of information is common practice of all internet companies; it is intended solely to collect website traffic data solely to improve our services and does not include the collection of any personal information about the person visiting our website.
6. In certain circumstances, the provision of personal information is not obligatory. However, if you choose not to provide the personal information needed to use certain features of our site, you may not be able to use these features. You can also contact us using any convenient communication channels presented on the site in the contacts section to ask us to update or correct your personal information.
7. You use the site at your own risk. We apply commercially reasonable technical, administrative and organizational measures to protect personal information both online and offline from loss, unlawful and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. Yet neither the internet nor email is ever completely safe and unmistakable. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be safe. Therefore, you should be particularly careful when deciding what information you send us via website or email. Please keep this in mind in the case of disclosing any personal information online. In addition, we are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site or third-party websites.
8. The client has the right to accept any user name (login) that is not prohibited. The transfer of confidential information about the client is possible only in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies, which are confirmed by court orders or in accordance with obligations to verify the identity or legal reporting of law enforcement and other state bodies on the basis of generally obligatory documents.
10. By using our website, you understand and recognize that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers to the UK.